Fashion Quote

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
Fashion is in the sky, in the streets, fashion has to do with ideas,the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel

Monoa Falls Hike







 Hi Dolls long time no post I know, I have been missing it but I hope this post makes up for it... I will posting a couple more coming soon!  My Guy and I was showing some family around the island and this is the first stop Monoa Falls deep in the valley in Honolulu about 1hour long hike with crazy turns, stairs, cliffs etc it diffidently pushed my endurance . We also had lunch at one of our favorite local eateries by the airport Big Kuhuna's you can Yelp them they have great ratings Pastrami Sandwich and Garlic Cheese Balls Yummy! So if you ever in town look me up I could be your tour guide, Smooches!

No comments: