Fashion Quote

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
Fashion is in the sky, in the streets, fashion has to do with ideas,the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel

40 Birthday by Candlelight


Hi Dolls It's My Birthday Feb 3 I turned 40 yeah! It's a milestone for me and i'm so proud of all i have seen and been able to accomplish so far so this is my simple but chic Vanilla Chiffon Birthday Cake I added 40 candles LOL! I bought my Lace Rabbit Ears that i'm obsessed with and strawberrys to add on later yummy! right so i decided to take these pictures in color i love the way the red Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick and Candlelight stands out in the dark to give a sexy vibe and i also did it in Black & White for a more timeless look hope you Dolls enjoy, a full birthday post will be coming soon Smooches!

No comments: