Fashion Quote

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
Fashion is in the sky, in the streets, fashion has to do with ideas,the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel

High Low





Hi Dolls first off Happy belated 4th of july, I know i have been MIA for awhile now but i'm back it hasn't been easy being away from what is your passion, anyway this is one of my spring purchases high low t shirt my first purchase from asos was on sale $44 a great buy i can do a 3 ways to style it in the future next my lavender skinny jeans from my favorite online store ebay they never let me down and the jeans fit like a glove for only $15 i am ordering more colors as well and last but not least my favorite heels from zara so sexy and classy at the same time for $49 well  hope you enjoy and see you soon smooches!
OUTFIT
HIgh Low T Shirt Asos
Lavender Skinny Jeans Ebay $15
Black Heels Zara
Faux Leather Jacket F21

No comments: