Fashion Quote

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
Fashion is in the sky, in the streets, fashion has to do with ideas,the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel

Denim Chiffon Maxi Dress





Hi Dolls this the last outfit from my Valentine's Day Lookbook as you can see they  all are very different this one is what i call Youthful & Fun the Blazer and Booties are just to Dress it up and give a lady appeal, I love the Flow of Chiffon very  graceful & sexy, I added my Fashion Quotes to my Blog to share w/ my Dolls as well as New Guest  or Visitors  which I original started on Twitter last Year and it as taken off i also incorporate it on my Youtube Channel Ashanti808 as well for inspiration hope you enjoy! so What I am Wearing
Blazer Charlotte Russe
Denim Maxi Dress F21
Booties Gojane.com
Clutch Forever 21

No comments: