Fashion Quote

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
Fashion is in the sky, in the streets, fashion has to do with ideas,the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel

Posing At The Mall






Hi Dolls this is a day before New Years Eve & i decided to go Shopping at F21 looking for Blazers & i decided it was a great day to do photos at the mall, great landscaping and lots of scenery ,  I did not know the attention it would draw but it was good you find it can be a  topic of conversation, with that said i met a couple that saw me and wanted to know if they could help i said sure and Miss Jennifer even wanted to know where i purchased my Booties so i Gave her Gojane.com website she said they reminded her of Steve Madden's & with that said i gave them my Blogspot and they gave me their Business Card i now know i'm on the right path following my passion & people recognize it,Thanks Jennifer & Stuart
 My Outfit Black & White Plaid Shirt F21
Black Skater Skirt F21
Denim Vest F21
Black Chunky Booties Go Jane.com

No comments: