Fashion Quote

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
Fashion is in the sky, in the streets, fashion has to do with ideas,the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel

Equestrian Riding Boots & Skater Skirt




Hi Dolls these are my Equestrian Riding Boots i purchased at F21 earlier this winter, i love the camel and black two tone and for 39.99 i thought to myself thats a good deal i love F21 because they are Fashionable on a budget you just have to know what to pick, i almost bought a pair from Zara for 89.99 patent Leather & Leather Pair on Ebay for 119.00 but i walked into F21 and there they were i say lucky anyway it doesn't get to cold in Hawaii but i love the Seasons & Fashion Trends anyway & i could always use these on future travels well I have to pick up two packages at the post office tomorrow i missed anyway my Guy did these pics and He had me facing the sun Bad on my eyes but i hope you like anyway Little Known Facts About My Location
The Church is Well Known in Hawaii for Japanese Weddings one was being held the Day of My Video

President Obama Childhood Building is in the Background on the Corner

When the President our Officials are in Town the Main Road to Waikiki is in Front of Me , We tried to get the President's Pic during APEC but missed him by sec.

I live only two Buildings down from the Presidents Childhood home if this Simple  Modest Neighborhood can Raise A President then I Can't Complain "It's not Where you Live but How you Live"
anyway Hawaii is a Beautiful Colorful Place one of the Most Beautiful & Safest Places in the World Smooches!






1 comment:

mahnoorshaikh said...

Women's paddock boots I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!