Fashion Quote

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
Fashion is in the sky, in the streets, fashion has to do with ideas,the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel

Bubble Ponytail & Lipstick











Hi Dolls this is a hairstyle i Discovered on Youtube and fell in Love with it, it reminds of Polynesian Tribal Hair Banding but it is Chic and can be worn for all occasions as for the Lipstick if you follow me on Twitter "Peekayboocloset" you will know i have been dyeing for an Orange Lipstick by a well known Brand but they were sold out before i could purchase it so i went to my Local Drug Store best choice ever because i found four shades that will take me into Summer 2012 the Brand is Jordanna each Lipstick only cost 1.49 each my Colors are Amber deep orange, Mango light orange, Raspberry my Fav a fuchsia color, & last but not least Holiday Red gorgeous hope you like New Post Tomorrow



No comments: