Fashion Quote

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
Fashion is in the sky, in the streets, fashion has to do with ideas,the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel

October Loves











Hi Dolls these are some of my Loves from my Mac Desk Top & Iphone that i can't live without i guess i worked so hard to achieve them thats why they mean sooo! much too me Coco Chanel Quote " the best things in life are free. the second best are expensive" so true and my other loves are just things that are apart of my life in my favorite food Fish n Chips, The Kardashian Perfume i must have, my shoe storage, the black hobo tote bag is trendy, my love for lip gloss, my variety of Favorite things &  Victoria Secrets  my love affair with the chair, i love the style & structure of it. check my October Loves Video Smooches!









2 comments:

Charlotte Beecham said...

i love this post. your style and vibe are great!
Would love it if youd check out mine and follow me back if you like!

http://www.clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

Itsshamiekarenee said...

Thanks for showing me some love,Charlotte Beecham i would love too check you out & or follow as well!