Fashion Quote

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
Fashion is in the sky, in the streets, fashion has to do with ideas,the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel

Revlon Fall Lipsticks





Hi dolls this is my Lipstick picks by Revlon a well known Brand and non expensive 6.99 to 7.89 on sale regular price 8.99 to 9.99 anyway the 3 colors i have chosen are Black berry is a lighter color of red but not as intense as my MAC Ruby Woo which i love but a great color for date night or a night on the town & night photos, Black cherry which is my favorite it is a wine color and hits Fall colors right on  & Va Va Violet which is a deep plum color definitely   great for fall but not for everyone LOL!




So What are these pics  my Bonus pictures to show color has no limits I used my app Color Effects on my iphone 4 g I think it is pretty cool and I will definitely use it again on an Outfit Of The Day, Hope you Dolls like! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of those colors look good on you