Fashion Quote

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
Fashion is in the sky, in the streets, fashion has to do with ideas,the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel

Japanese Dinner

Hi Dolls last night i had dinner in Waikiki at a new Japanese Udon Eatery it was  very good a simple menu Udon Noodles made different styles with appetizers  i had Curry Udon with egg, tempura shrimp, potato cake And a cold rice wrap we will definitely eat there again p.s the guy with the noodles is my guy's friend 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That food looks interesting. I will have to give Japanese food a try....I normally just stick with sushi. I really enjoy your blog, I wish you would blog more!

The Cat Hag said...

The food looks really delicious. ♥♥


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Itsshamiekarenee said...

ty,The Cat Hag & Judy you should try it is really good & healthy :)