Fashion Quote

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
Fashion is in the sky, in the streets, fashion has to do with ideas,the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel

9 Months Natural Length Check




Hi Ladies this is my 9 months natural progress its going by fast now and i am seeing the fruits of my labor less is more i'm washing once a month keeping my hair braided or bantu knots moisturized daily with my Olive Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion and sealed with Coconut Oil my wig for protective styling as well, i am right on track with my length 3 inches a 1/2 of inch every month thats it  More natural hairstyles will come in the future as i achieve more length and yes trimming my ends every 3 months that works for me no heat until summer when i do my first video flat iron yeah 

No comments: