Fashion Quote

"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only.
Fashion is in the sky, in the streets, fashion has to do with ideas,the way we live, what is happening."
Coco Chanel

Red Tote Bag!




Hi ladies this is my new bag in RED i couldn't wait to buy it online in the style i wanted the Tote Messenger Bag it was "great deal" i also will purchase it in black as well, I can't wait to accessorize with my Red bag  i'm also looking for a red scraf as you know Fall/Winter trends was Red so i'm purchasing two more items in Red and i will do an all Red haul on Youtube Yeah! for my Red bag just in time for my B-Day & Valentine's Day!
P.S. this could be yours  including shipping and handling, also comes in Black & Tan as well 

2 comments:

Prissy said...

I love this tote. It looks like a burnt orange on the pic though...I just purchased something similar at H&M in a true green color. Where did you order this one from?

Prissy
www.rushourfashion.com

Itsshamiekarenee said...

thank you, yes my camera broke so i'm using an iphone but the bag is RED really cute , you brought a green one already How much did you pay? Well these are from my new online store that was going to open in march if you join my blog & me yours then we can keep posted for more to come!